It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:23 pm Advanced search

Hey Thanks Guys!!!

Any discussion about past, present and future DoD competitions and songs is in here!

Hey Thanks Guys!!!

Postby ButcherShoppe » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:30 am

It's been awhile since I've posted on this site, but I have been actively listening and downloading your tracks. Just stopping by again to say

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE AWESOME TUNES

Seriously, you folks here are awesome!!!
ButcherShoppe

Re: Hey Thanks Guys!!!

Postby wpx571 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:16 am

Although I registered as a member today, but I have been concerned about the 10 years here. Thank you for everyone here. :thanks:
wpx571

Postby IvanHakstok » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:35 pm

No, thank YOU for listening!
:thanks:
IvanHakstok

Postby DeathlesSNESs » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:15 am

I join the party of "lurkers who are new users on the forum but visit the site since many years ago". I really love what you are doing, guys! Many great VGM arrangements and amazing musicians discovered in this site. There are many sites dedicated to VGM but I especially like DoD because it is more "musical-instruments based", not as most of those electronic, "midi-remasters" or DJs that abounds so much in the VGM remix scene. This is easily noticeable in the quality of music itself, not just in the styles or sound quality.

Oh, and enjoyed a lot especially the "CT vs FF6" month. This one is even worth of a VGM arrangement album, not just a competition tracklist. Also some others, like the Ryu's Theme month and Sakuraba month. But CT vs FF6 is my main favorite for now. And sure many more great months will come :)

So, thanks for everyone to make such amazing site like this possible!

And also thanks to this topic, because this was ideal for "new old users" like me to finally exit from the shadows and say "hello!" :D
DeathlesSNESs

Postby Katamari » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:55 pm

WE ALL LOVE YOU
http://www.wasdband.com

If you have a question about my reviews for your song, and want more feedback, just send me a PM and I can help you out more!
Katamari

Postby ButcherShoppe » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:43 am

It's been a while since I logged into the forums, but I'm still downloading these awesome tracks. Thanks again, everyone, for releasing such quality awesomeness on a regular basis!
ButcherShoppe

Postby Zargon » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:03 am

I will also throw my support in, and let it be known once again how much I appreciate this place. :thanks:
Zargon

Return to DoD Central