It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:39 pm Advanced search

DoD May 2013 Results, June Discussion

Any discussion about past, present and future DoD competitions and songs is in here!

Re: DoD May Results, June Discussion

Postby Garpocalypse » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Brandon Strader wrote:
Garpocalypse wrote:Hey everyone,

Sorry for being late but that was an awesome month. Congrats to Brandon of course. :)

I'mma gonna pray that i am able to get some stuff in now that my schedule has been cleared up! Any requests? :)

YES YOU FILTHY BUTT SNOOT I posted a whole list of suggestions and I want you to choose from that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks! :D

Too easy, I want real music! :)

No really, that Star Ocean 4 track is really far away from the rest of your requests. How dare you bury it beneath those other tracks!

Too bad i'mma still nogunna do it. :)
Garpocalypse

Postby Brandon Strader » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 am

I felt that I chose a lot of very diverse tracks with very consistently high quality, with no real intended order.

No hate towards Star Ocean especially, I had been harping on Paragon for months to make Star Ocean month but it was always either "too late" or "Crimson had picked something" or "shut up brandon you're not the manager of dod"
Brandon Strader

Postby Garpocalypse » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 am

Brandon Strader wrote:No hate towards Star Ocean especially, I had been harping on Paragon for months to make Star Ocean month but it was always either "too late" or "Crimson had picked something" or "shut up brandon you're not the manager of dod"

If you promised to promote the listening parties and update the main page on time you would have my support.

:)
Garpocalypse

Postby Brandon Strader » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Garpocalypse wrote:
Brandon Strader wrote:No hate towards Star Ocean especially, I had been harping on Paragon for months to make Star Ocean month but it was always either "too late" or "Crimson had picked something" or "shut up brandon you're not the manager of dod"

If you promised to promote the listening parties and update the main page on time you would have my support.

:)

If I had the power to update the site or host the listening parties, that would all be done at the drop of a hat without delay. But I don't. It's the same reason OCR is in stasis 90% of the year.
Brandon Strader

Previous

Return to DoD Central