It is currently Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm Advanced search

Dwelling of Duels Subreddit on Reddit

For anything not pertaining to DoD - gaming, other music, or how much Ryan8bit sucks.

Dwelling of Duels Subreddit on Reddit

Postby FitzRhapsody » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:13 am

Hey all,

The Dwelling of Duels subreddit was closed ("private") until recently. Now it's open and ready for submissions! Please check it out here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DwellingofDuels/

A LOT of people use Reddit to find new music, and I feel like Dwelling of Duels might get a lot more visibility if people start submitting tracks and promoting this sub. I'm one of the moderators, so please feel free to submit as much DoD related content as you want! I hope you find it useful/helpful.
FitzRhapsody

Re: Dwelling of Duels Subreddit on Reddit

Postby IvanHakstok » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:27 pm

A few days (or weeks) ago, I was looking if this actually exists. I'm not much of a reddit user but I'll try to make some post/threads over there.
IvanHakstok

Postby IvanHakstok » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Also, maybe we should give this a pimp on social media, maybe get more users over there.
IvanHakstok

Postby Katamari » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:50 am

Subbed! And I agree this should be posted about on the social pages, since I only found out about it by coming onto the forums. And maybe we can get people to use the forums as well? Not sure how we can promote that more but I'd love to see a lot more posting going on here.
http://www.wasdband.com

If you have a question about my reviews for your song, and want more feedback, just send me a PM and I can help you out more!
Katamari

Return to General Discussion